Shakespeare 5250-AIS Whip VHF Marine Band Antenna, 3’ (0.9m) 3dB
Quick Overview: Shakespeare 5250-AIS Whip VHF Marine Band Antenna, 3’ (0.9m) 3dB
||Shakespeare Style 5250-AIS Skinny Mini
3’ (0.9m) VHF Marine Band 3dB
End-fed 1/2-wave stainless steel whip
Designed to meet the broader bandwidth requirements of all popular AIS transceivers, this antenna mounts with ease. Its compact size will be welcome aboard any vessel. Chrome plated brass canister minimizes the de-tuning associated with antennas having plastic canisters.
- Built for AIS transceivers
- Sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil
- Stainless steel whip (36")
- Requires mount with center hole for passage of the supplied 15' RG-58 cable.
- Suggested mount: Style 4187, 5187, 4188-S or 4190 Ratchet Mount (each sold separately)
- PL-259 connector included
- One section
||Shakespeare 5250-AIS Skinny Mini Specifications:
Band: VHF Marine Band
Antenna Gain: 3dB
Max. Input Power: 50 watts
SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 162 MHz
Bandwidth: 6 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
Coax Supplied: 15 ft of RG-58
Connector Supplied: PL-259
Impedance: 50 Ohms
DC Ground: No DC Ground - The antenna will read open on continuity test.
Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years