Fusion SG-SL10SPC 10" 450 WATT Sports Chrome Marine Subwoofer with LED's
Defined low frequency bass can be the difference between a good audio system and a truly memorable entertainment experience. Introducing the FUSION Signature Series marine subwoofer, a carefully balanced blend of engineering brilliance and FUSION performance.
Comprising of a 10” high tensile Fiberglass-paper composite cone driver, that produces a massive 450-Watts Max output; the Signature Series Subwoofer is finished with an aggressively styled Sports Industrial Chrome grille, creating low frequency vibes that are easy on the ears and the eyes.
Featuring Dual-Color diffused LED Lighting options that illuminate Striking Blue or Sparkling White to set the mood or start the party.
LARGE DIAMETER VOICE COIL
The Large diameter Voice coil delivers 450 WATTS max power output for a performance level of sound
DUAL-COLOR DIFFUSED LED LIGHTING
Featuring Dual-Colored diffused lighting options that illuminate striking blue or sparkling white to set the mood or start the party
TRUE MARINE DESIGN
The Signature Series is setting the standard for a flawless on water listening experience, season after season
- 450-Watts Max power – High Power yet stunningly defined, the Signature Series Subwoofer takes low frequency resonance to depths previously uncharted.
- Fiberglass-Paper Composite Cone – Provides excellent self-damping, resolution and bass reproduction, for defined low frequency acoustics.
- Large Diameter Voice Coil - Producing an increase in real power and efficiency, the voice coil provides a signature sound and wave rippling bass.
- Sports Styled Grille – A structurally ridged True-Marine™ design for the ultimate cone protection, that delivers great looks to complement any vessel. Engineered for internal or external installation.
- Dual-Color diffused LED Lighting option* - Select either a Striking Blue or Sparkling White LED illumination for your speaker cone to add instant appeal that will energize your boating experience.
*Color determined on wiring polarity at installation.