Raymarine A80373 P79S Smart In-Hull Transducer w/NMEA 2000 Connector
Quick Overview: The P79s in-hull transducer easily adjusts to hull deadrise angles up to 22º.
Raymarine P79S Smart In-Hull Transducer
The P79s in-hull transducer easily adjusts to hull deadrise angles up to 22º. This ensures that the beam is vertically oriented to receive echoes, resulting in accurate depth readings. Unlike traditional "puck" type transducers, the P79 consists of a base that is bonded to the hull and filled with liquid. The separate transducer then attaches to the base with a twist lock. The sound waves travel more efficiently though the liquid, giving the best possible performance.
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echosounders on the vessel
- 6m (20’) NMEA 2000 cable
- Devicenet connector
- No holes to drill
- Installation can be done while the boat is in the water
- Recommended for solid fiberglass hulls
- Epoxies to aluminum hulls under 0.38 mm (0.150”) thick
- Easily adapts to deadrise angles up to 22°