Newmar 115-12-35-CD Power supply.
Quick Overview: Heavy Duty Power Supply designed for powering 12 VDC communication/navigation equipment aboard commercial vessels where reliability is the primary consideration
||Heavy Duty Power Supply designed for powering 12 VDC communication/navigation equipment aboard commercial vessels where reliability is the primary consideration.
• Input voltage 115 or 230 VAC selected by slide switch on the front panel.
• Excellent Regulation and Ripple Spec: Output voltage maintained within 1% under all
line and load conditions within rating; Ripple is less than 40 mV P-P. (12 volt) )
• Polyurethane conformal coated PC board and corrosion resistant heavy duty aluminum
case with integral shock mounts assures survival in hostile environments
• Heat generated by semi-conductors is extracted and dissipated by large heat sink fins that
maximize air contact for cool operation and long life of components.
• Supply and Load Circuit Protection: overvoltage, current limit; (set @ 105% of intermittent
rating), thermal overload and input/output fusing.
• Thermally activated cooling fan on “CD” units.
12 V Models:
13.6 VDC (Internally adjustable 12.6-14.5 VDC)
Ripple: 40mV P-P (@ 110-125 / 220-250 VAC input)
Note: When modified for battery charger operation output voltage is factory set at 27.2 VDC
Ripple: 70mV P-P (@ 110-125 / 220-250 VAC input)
Regulation All Models: 1% Line and Load (@ 110-125 / 220-250 VAC input)
105-125/210-250 VAC (selectable), 50-60 Hz
Derate to 50% output below 110 and 220 VAC
0-50°C, Derate Linearly From 100% @ 40°C
To 50% @ 50°C Thermal shutdown @ 85°C Case temperature
0-65°C, Derate Linearly From 100% @ 50°C
To 50% @ 65°C Thermal Shutdown @ 85°C Case temperature
Intermittent: 20 minutes max on time, 20% duty
Continuous: 24 Hours/Day 100% Duty
• Use as a Battery Charger
• Output voltage adjust (see Output Voltage for range)
• Transfer relay for back up battery in event of power failure (ERC option)
||Nominal Input VAC
Output Amperage Intermittent & Continuous
||1.- Power Supply 115-12-35-CD