Marine electronics, service and installation since 1976
* Required Fields
This is a REFURBISHED phone, click below to see our full selection of satellite phones.
LATEST SATELLITE PHONES
Limited Time Offer - Free travel Bag Included!
Globalstar GSP1600 Refurbished
The Globalstar Handheld Phone is designed with the flexibility to meet the needs of customers who already depend on wireless communications, but find themselves in areas where cellular or radio coverage is either unavailable or inaccessible.
HANDHELD TRI-MODE PHONE ADVANTAGES:
• Comfortable and lightweight design • Satellite antenna rotates and stows into the handset for convenience • Easy to use and portable
A WIDE RANGE OF GLOBALSTAR SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Voice • Voice Mail Services • Data Services • Short Message Service (SMS) • Display Position Location Information
Through the GSP-1600, Globalstar offers efficient and reliable 9600 bps data services. Subscribers can access data services through the Globalstar network or through direct dial-up services from virtually anywhere in the world. Using the data cable to connect the Handheld Phone to a computer’s RS232 port, sending and receiving information has never been easier. The Globalstar Data Kit (not included) includes a software CD and cable for installation and use.
• GSP-1600 Handset (Refurbished) • Lithium Ion Battery • North American Wall Charger
- Inbound Short Messaging included in all plans- Voice calls within Home Zone will be billed first minute then 30 second increments- Roaming and Long Distance Calls (outside of Home Zone) will be billed first minute then 60 second increments- Data calls will be included and billed in 15 second increments.- Unused airtime will not be rolled over to the next billing cycle.- 12 month term applies- Plans will be charged a Network Maintenance Fee of $15.00/month after your first 6 months of service.
- Inbound Short Messaging included in all plans- Voice calls within Home Zone will be billed first minute then 30 second increments- Roaming and Long Distance Calls (outside of Home Zone) will be billed first minute then 60 second increments- Data calls will be included and billed in 15 second increments.- Subscriptions on the same annual plan and the same account will have the minutes pooled. - Unused airtime will not be rolled over to the next billing cycle.- Annual plans will be charged an annual Network Maintenance Fee of $150.00 after your first 6 months of service.
Click here for online activation form.
Coverage may vary. Map denotes coverage for satellite two-way voice and duplex data only. Central America, Nigeria and Singapore coming to service date are subject to change.
Red outline represents Home Zone
Actual coverage may vary because of gateway deployment, local licensing and other factors. Globalstar service is a satellite radio technology subject to transmission limitations caused by type of terrain, service area limits, customer equipment use and other variable conditions including the functionality and orbital locations of the satellites themselves. Contact Customer Care to obtain details on roaming and service availability prior to travelling.
Map indicates coverage for voice and dial-up data calls only. Direct Internet calls (Dialing #777 send) can be made from all regions except China and the following Central American countries: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama and the surrounding coastal waters of these countries. Home Zone only available on Orbit and Galaxy plans
You can continue with your social account: