Marine electronics, service and installation since 1976
A powerful new multifunction navigation system from Raymarine. With built-in RealVision 3D™ sonar, the all new LightHouse 3 operating system, and blazing fast quad core performance, Axiom will transform your time on the water.
Axiom is expandable, so its capabilities can grow, as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones (a future LightHouse 3 software update required for mobile app compatibility).
Axiom includes surface and trunnion mounting kits, mounting hardware, power/data cable, and installation instructions.
- New LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface is easily personalized for your style of navigating.
- Home screen The LightHouse 3 home screen offers bold and simple app icons. Customize the home screen with your favourite apps.
- Simply swipe the side of the display to reveal the Side Bar data display. The Side Bar also appears automatically if a GOTO command is initiated.
- Drag and drop your databoxes anywhere on your screen. Choose from 4 different size options and up to 14 different data types.
- LightHouse 3 User Profiles saves your personal home screen and configuration preferences.
- LightHouse 3’s easy-to-use interface will put you in complete command with just a few touches.
- Easily customize the chart and see the navigation display change in real time.
- Rugged all-glass display optimized for flush or surface mounting. Sleek buttonless design with swipe-to-power control.
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more.
- Fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver for rapid position updates and smooth on screen tracking.
12.1" IPS Optically Bonded LCD
1280 x 800 WXGA (HD) IPS
Degrees: 88 / 88 / 88 / 88 (Top / Bottom / Left / Right)
314 x 217 x 77mm (12.36" x 8.54" x 3.00")
Top, Flush, Front, Bracket
IPX6 / IPX7
-25deg C to +55deg C (-13deg F to 131deg F)
-30deg C to +70deg C (- 22deg F to 158deg F)
12V DC (8 V to 16 VDC)
Chartplotter - 15.48 Watts | RV - 18.96 Watts Note: Power consumption figures for DV variants were taken using a CPT-100DVS transducer and RV variants using an RV-100 transducer.
Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS- 10Hz 72 Channel
RV model - Built-in RealVision™ 3D + 600W
RV variant = 25pin RealVision™ type connector (see transducer adaptor list for connecting 600W)
See adaptor and Y-cables to connect Raymarine CPT type, new RealVision 3D and/or Airmar 600W
External sonar - RayNet
CHIRP Sonar = 274m (900 feet) | DownVision™ = 183m (600 feet)
SideVision™ = 91m (300 feet) | RealVision™ 3D = 91m (300 feet)
Yes - CP100, CP200, CP370, CP470, CP570 via RayNet
Yes - Quantum, Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color Radars
Yes - NMEA2000
Yes - Evolution Autopilot
Yes - IP camera input only
Up to 10 IP Cameras
GRIB View -*Free GRIB viewer and Theyr Ltd Subscription | *SiriusXM (N. America Only)
NMEA2000 / *Bluetooth / *SiriusXM Audio
Yes - Empirbus
*RMK-10 (A80438) & *RCU-3 (E62351)
1 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet)
Requires suitable adaptor to NMEA2000 network
1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
Requires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter cable - 400mm
1 x USB microB rear - 0.5A charging, external storage device or RCR-SD/USB Accessory (A80440))
WiFi - 802.11 b / g / n
*Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Energy + Power Class 1.5
Lighthouse, Navionics, *C-MAP Essentials & *C-MAP 4D MAX+
Requires Navionics or *C-MAP
Waypoint / Routes / Tracks
10,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 150 rts - 250 wpt max / 16 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts
Internal - 4GB Solid State
External - 1 x microSD slots (rear) - microSDHC max 32GB NTFS or FAT32 format / microSDXC max 2TB NTFS or FAT32 format (microSD native format of exFAT must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)
NMEA 2000 certification: Europe: 1999/5/EC | Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2 | FCC 47CFR part 15 | Industry Canada RSS210
The above specifications apply to all Axiom models
*Available in future Lighthouse 3 software update
* Required Fields
You can continue with your social account: